I am always searching for means to create a table centerpiece that does not impede dinner guests' line of sight.

Holiday Table Centerpiece

Most decorations which are scaled big enough for a big dining room tabular array are also tall to keep on the table during dinner.

This hanging vacation tabular array centerpiece solves that trouble!

Holiday Table Centerpiece

By hanging the decorations from the chandelier, information technology creates height without limiting table role.

This arrangement is created out of plastic Christmas ornaments hung with curling ribbon. I recommend leaving the ends of the ribbon uncut until you are satisfied with the ornamentation placement. It took me a little readjusting to brand it experience balanced.

Concluding year I did a similar centerpiece using prissy glass Christmas balls hung by a articulate thread. It turned out very pretty, but due to lack of coordination on my function several ornaments were broken.

I am a big fan of plastic…